Submit a request

How do I update my tax withholdings -NYP Brooklyn Methodist Employees

All changes to your tax withholdings (referred to as exemptions and or dependents) need to be entered using the ADP Portal.

Once the change is submitted, it will then be sent to the payroll department for approval. You will receive an email when your request is approved or denied.


Please note the following:

  • To update your taxes; you need to access the ADP portal using a computer and not the mobile app. Please refer to the attached instructions on how to update your taxes.
  • When completing the W-4 tax form, please follow the prompts and instructions included with the form. To ensure the correct amount of taxes is withheld from your paycheck, consider using the IRS Tax Withholding Estimator.
  • To claim dependents in your W-4 federal tax form you must enter a whole dollar amount based on a full-year figure. 

For More Information

  •  Contact Payroll Department by email at NYP BMH Payroll 
  • Contact HR Connects through the chat at the bottom right of your screen, or “Submit a request” for more information. 
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful