If you have received and accepted a conditional offer of employment from a Talent Acquisition Recruiter, you will begin NYP’s post-offer, pre-employment onboarding process. All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully completing this process.
Current employees who are changing positions within the same NYP location may have an abbreviated onboarding process.
- You’ll find that NYP has a thorough onboarding process for new employees, to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- Throughout your onboarding process, you’ll have quite a few steps to complete, including, but not limited to:
- Completion of a federal Form I-9
- Medical evaluation by NYP’s Workforce Health & Safety department
- Comprehensive background review
- License/Certification verification (if applicable to your role)
- Various tasks via NYP’s Onboarding Portal (Workday)
- An HR Connects Coordinator will guide you through this process. It is important that you check your email often to receive updates from us, and to complete all steps in a timely manner.
- Any delays in completing these required steps may result a delay in your start date.
- Once you have successfully completed all required steps, your HR Connects Coordinator will notify you of your Day 1 details via email.
For More Information
Contact HR Connects through the chat at the bottom right of your screen, or by calling 646-697-4727. You can also “Submit a Request” to resolve an issue.