All current job openings are listed online at https://careers.nyp.org/. This includes opportunities for all of NewYork-Presbyterian locations.
How it Works
- Visit www.nyp.org/careers
- Search current job openings by keyword or location, or use your LinkedIn profile to search for jobs.
- On the job posting, click “Apply Now” to apply for the job.
- When prompted, create an account or sign-in if you already have an account.
- If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link, in the login box, to promptly receive an email to reset your password.
- Attach your resume, and follow the prompts to provide the requested information.
- Review your information for accuracy, and click “Submit” when you are ready to apply.
- To check the status of your application, return to www.nyp.org/careers and click “My Profile”. Sign in using the email address and password you created to review your applications. If your application is under consideration for a job, a Talent Acquisition representative will contact you by telephone or email with more information about the position.
For More Information
Contact HR Connects through the chat at the bottom right of your screen. You can also “Submit a Request” to resolve an issue.