All current job openings are listed online at https://careers.nyp.org/. This includes opportunities for all of NewYork-Presbyterian locations.
How it Works
- Visit www.nyp.org/careers
- Search current job openings by keyword or location, or use your LinkedIn profile to search for jobs.
- On the job posting, click “Apply Now” to apply for the job.
- When prompted, create an account or sign-in if you already have an account.
- If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link, in the login box, to promptly receive an email to reset your password.
- Attach your resume, and follow the prompts to provide the requested information.
- Review your information for accuracy, and click “Submit” when you are ready to apply.
- To check the status of your application, return to www.nyp.org/careers and click “My Profile”. Sign in using the email address and password you created to review your applications. If your application is under consideration for a job, a Talent Acquisition representative will contact you by telephone or email with more information about the position.