The Form I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States. All U.S. employers are required by federal law to ensure proper completion of Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully completing NYP’s pre-employment onboarding process, which includes completion of Form I-9.
To ensure your visit with us is as seamless as possible, please complete Section 1 of the Form I-9 in your NYP Onboarding Portal prior to your visit to HR.
How It Works:
1. Log-in to your NYP Onboarding Portal (Workday)
2. In the search box located in the top left corner, type: Complete Form I-9. Click the “Complete Form I-9” task that appears.
3. When your name appears, click the OK button on the bottom of the screen.
4. Complete Section 1 of the Form I-9. Required fields are marked with asterisks.
Note: Please ensure that your middle initial, if applicable, and other legal names are provided on the Form I-9. If not disclosed, “N/A” will be auto populated.
5. Review the Form I-9 for accuracy. Click the Submit button on the bottom left side of the screen.
6. On the day of your scheduled visit to HR, bring the original acceptable document (s) (from the USCIS List of Acceptable Documents), that you used to complete Section 1 of the Form I-
Note: Picture examples of acceptable I-9 documents can be found here.
Technical Support: If you experience any technical issues, please contact HR Connects through the chat at the bottom right of your screen. You can also “Submit a Request” to resolve an issue.