To support all staff, beginning Wednesday, April 8, NewYork-Presbyterian will offer COVID-19 testing for health care personnel (HCP) with symptoms of the virus. COVID-19 symptoms include a fever of over 100 degrees, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, body aches, fatigue, runny nose or congestion, or diarrhea.
NYP is offering this testing to help stop the spread of COVID-19, protect our team members, and allow our HCP to safely return to work when they recover from illness. Following guidance from the New York State Department of Health, HCP without symptoms are not recommended for testing at this time.
How to Access Testing
HCP experiencing symptoms should call Workforce Health and Safety at 646-697-9470 where you will be directed to a clinician who will evaluate your symptoms and provide testing and treatment guidance through a telehealth visit.
Testing will be available by appointment only at six testing sites:
- NYP/Columbia – Tent at Broadway and 167th Street, outside the Milstein Adult Emergency Department entrance
- NYP/Weill Cornell – Tent at 70th Street and York Avenue
- Brooklyn: NYP Brooklyn Methodist, Sleep Center, 501 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Queens: NYP Queens Ambulatory Care Center parking lot, 182-19 Horace Harding Expwy., Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
- NYP Hudson Valley: 1985 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
- NYP Lawrence Hospital: 85 Pondfield Road, Bronxville, NY 10708
We hope that this expanded testing will further help to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and patients during this time. Thank you for your continued commitment and hard work as we continue to respond to the outbreak.