NewYork-Presbyterian’s Nurse Residency Program is designed to support new hires who are graduate nurses as they begin their transition from new graduate to professional registered nurses.
All new graduate Staff Nurses hired within six months of graduating from an accredited nursing school or hired into their first RN position are included in the nurse residency program. We have new graduate nursing opportunities at all NewYork-Presbyterian campuses.
- Search for available nursing positions at nyp.org/careers.
- Narrow down your search by selecting the campuses where you want to work and the specialties you are most interested in.
- Positions that require two or more years of nursing experience are generally not open to new graduates, unless you have completed a capstone in that particular specialty.
- Due to high volume of new graduate applications, the length of the process will vary, and may take several months. Unfortunately, we are not able to interview everyone. Only a select number of candidates will be invited to interview throughout the year.
- At any time, you may log into your account on nyp.org/careers and review the status of your previous applications under the “View Profile” section. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive a call or email from us with more information.
- We encourage you to continue applying to positions that you are qualified for on nyp.org/careers.