In light of the current outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in New York City and Westchester County, and to prioritize the health and safety of our patients and staff, we have instituted an online orientation process to minimize large in-person gatherings at this time.
New employees will be asked to complete online orientation at home, on their first day of NYP employment, and will be paid for their orientation time. If you do not have access to a computer at home, please contact HR Connects as soon as possible through the chat at the bottom right of your screen so that we can arrange for you to have access to an NYP computer. You can also “Submit a Request” to resolve an issue.
As a new employee, you will receive an email to your personal account (the email account that you first applied with) 14 calendar days before your start date with the following information:
- Your CWID (the first part of your NYP email address) and temporary password
- Instructions on how to change your password
- Information on how to set up Duo
How to access Employee Online Orientation:
Follow these steps to access Employee Online Orientation.
- Access the NYP Learning Center at: https://nyp.sabacloud.com/
- Log in using CWID and Password (sent to new employees in advance; if you don’t have it please call the IT Service Desk 212-746-4357)
- Search the Learning Center for: Employee Online Orientation (Revised 2019)
- Click on Employee Online Orientation (Revised 2019) to show all 7 modules
- Complete each section by submitting an attestation statement:
- Please email Jenny Ducaud at email@example.com to indicate you have completed the online orientation, so that she can ensure you are paid for the full day.
For more information:
If you experience any issues with your CWID/Password or Duo, you can contact the IT Service Desk at 212-746-4357.
If you have questions about your orientation or employment, please contact HR Connects through the chat at the bottom right of your screen. You can also “Submit a Request” to resolve an issue.