This article contains an overview of how new and current employees access virtual training classes.
- Accessing your Virtual Training Class through NYP Email
- Accessing your Virtual Training Class through NYP Learning Center
How it Works:
Accessing your Virtual Training Class through NYP Email
- Log into your NYP Email either on your desktop or by going to https://mail.nyp.org/.
- Search for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In that email you will see the name of the virtual class you have been registered for as well as the Zoom or WebEx information needed for the class.
- Click on the Zoom or WebEx link to join the meeting on the scheduled day and time. You will be logged into the session.
- Please make sure to use your full name when requested so attendance can be taken and credit for the class given.
Note: If you do not have access to your NYP Email before your scheduled class, please call the IT Service Desk at 212-746-4357, as well as check your personal email, for the information on your virtual training class.
New employees: You will receive an email to your personal account (the email account that you first applied with) 14 calendar days before your start date with the following information:
- Your CWID (the first part of your NYP email address) and temporary password
- Instructions on how to change your password
- Information on how to set up Duo
Accessing your Virtual Training Class through the NYP Learning Center
- Log into the NYP Learning Center, https://nyp.sabacloud.com/.
- On your Dashboard you may see the virtual training class or click on the 3 lines in the upper left hand corner and select Me.
- Find your virtual class and click on the name.
- The Zoom or WebEx link will be displayed. If you click more… you will see additional information about the virtual class.
- Click on the link or copy/paste the link into your browser to attend the virtual class.
For More Information:
View the attached Zoom and WebEx Aid for more information on using the Zoom and WebEx Virtual Meeting platform.
If you experience any issues with your CWID/Password or Duo, or you encounter any technical issues, please contact the IT Service Desk at 212-746-4357.
HR Connects article “How do new employees access Employee Online Orientation?”